———— delete the text and i will cry —————-
okok so i know there’s a ton of networks out there, but i’m hoping this one is slightly different and you all will like the idea?
- i think we all can agree that gaining followers isn’t the easiest thing in the world
- the solution? i want to create a place that’s allows less popular blogs to make friends AND gain followers
- mbf me (derivings)
- reblog this
- have less than 2K followers (this is important and i trust that by reblogging this, you aren’t lying)
- be any type of vintage, blue, green, vertical….
WHAT YOU GET
- on August 6th i will pick 10-15 blogs to be a part of the network
- in the network, you’ll be able to meet people and talk to them. (basically we’re just going to have a lot of fun)
- the network will also be a place where you can ask for blog advice and html help
- i will also randomly promote the blogs individually and mention you in promos and stuff
if you are chosen, please be willing to give me your email (so i can add you to the network) and put a link to the network page somewhere on your blog.
***UPDATE: since a few people asked: yes, you can message me to tell me your follower count and why you should be chosen for the network. It’s not necessary, but i guess it could increase your chances?
- Show more notes